TimeHub is a product TimeHub Limited
Users (“User”, “You” or “Your Employees” ) can access the timehub Application (the “Application”) through our website www.timehub.co.nz, through Applications on devices and through APIs. A “Device” includes, without limitation, a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or another consumer electronic device.
Information We Collect and Use
We collect personal information from our users in a variety of ways, including:
- The information you provide. We may collect and store personal information when you register to use our Application or provide to us in some other manner. For example, when you register with us, we collect your name, email address, password, contact information and employment information. If you are an employer, we also collect information about your business, your attendance rules and any information you provide about your employees. If you are an employee, we may collect any additional information you provide to us. We may also collect any communications between you and timehub, as well as any information you provide in using the Application.
- Data collected through the use of the Application. After you set up an account, we collect information about how you use the Application and about your actions in using the Application, including your work schedule, your time records and comments you make on the Application forums or blog posts.
- Information we receive from third parties. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties, such as identity verification, payroll vendors and other information. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available.
- Files – We collect and store any files you upload, download, or create (records) within the timehub Application. These may include photographic images and GPS Location data captured by the personal and shared timehub mobile applications.
- Usage Log Data – When you use the timehub Application, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Application. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, Application configuration information, metadata concerning your Files, and other interactions with the Application
- Cookies – We use “cookies” to collect information and improve our products. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your Device. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Application. We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Application, to better understand how you interact with the Application and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routeing on the Application. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the Application.
- Geo-Location Information – Some Devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). We may use this information to optimise your experience.
- Analytics – Information captured (log data) may be used analytically to understand the user statistics of the Application with the view of improving the Application.
How We Use this information
We use the information described to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the timehub Application, as well as to communicate directly with you. We may send you email communications that contain information about our products. We may also send you Application related emails or messages e.g., account verification, service status messages, Application changes or updates to features, technical and security notices.
How We Store It
Any Personal information as outlined above will be stored within the timehub application and on our servers which are in physically secured locations.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Your right to privacy is important to us. We do not sell your personal or client related information to third parties. From time to time we may use the information we collect and store in a statistical way in order to optimise usage of the timehub Application, as discussed above.
- Your Use – We will display your Personal Information in your profile page, this may be accessed by other persons to whom you are connected within your organisation depending on their access level. We may share or disclose your information with your consent, for example with your payroll system or provider.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of TimeHubs' Rights – We may disclose to parties outside timehub, files stored in your Application and information about you that we collect when we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request; or (b) to protect TimeHubs' property rights.
- Information shared with agents and service providers – we may share information we collect or you provide to us with the agents or third party service providers of timehub who require the information to provide their Application to timehub and such agents or third party service providers are not allowed to use the information for any other purpose.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Application. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Application, you may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request and if desired make it available to you. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. In addition, we do not delete from our servers files that you have in common with other users.
We have multiple, redundant, servers. Confidential data is held in a separate database that is not directly accessible from the Internet. Data is regularly backed-up and stored in a secure location.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our payment pages, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which is PCI DSS compliant.
More information or Disputes
If you have concerns about this policy, your personal information or if you would like further information on your privacy and personal information that we store, collect or use, please contact email@example.com
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (www.privacy.org.nz/) provides further details of the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand
You may contact us using the information below.
PO Box 28050
Havelock North, Hawke's Bay 4157
Last Edited on 2017-05-04